PT Designer - Design of Post-Tensioned Concrete Floors
As low as:
Click here to view more details
PT Designer is a computer program for the design and analysis of linear post-tensioned concrete floor systems. The program is developed around the robust computational core of two popular programs – PTData.Net and PTPlus.Net, which many engineers have come to trust over the years for its accuracy and flexibility. PT Designer builds upon that by incorporating a user-friendly interface and attractive PDF outputs for a more efficient use of the program.
PT Designer is extremely easy to use and is intended for both occasional and regular designers of post-tensioned concrete floor systems.
- Fast and efficient design of post-tensioned beams, one-way and two-way slabs and mat foundations
- Supports up to 25 spans plus a cantilever at either or both ends
- Supports multiple segments with different cross-sections within a single span for beams, one-way, and two-way slabs
- Supports varying cross-sections from one span to another
- Automated column capital design for two-way slabs
- Very useful in evaluating output from complex finite element programs
- Numerous built-in warnings of overstresses or departures from standard practice to help mitigate errors or poorly proportioned designs
- Watch stresses and balanced loads change instantly on the same screen as you adjust profiles and forces
- Supports input files from PTData.Net and PTPlus.Net to facilitate continuity
- Displays graphical representation of the input structure to minimize errors
- Improved illustrations of tendon and reinforcement arrangement
- Attractive PDF output reports
- Designed by practicing licensed structural engineers for practicing engineers and instructors.
For more information please click here